Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Heathrow, Check out this Baggage Agent Service Job vacancy in Heathrow. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Baggage Agent Service
- Use a handheld device to re-flight baggage
- Drive specialized equipment to transport the baggage containers to and from the aircraft
- Promote any and all American Airlines products and services to our customers
- Complete all compulsory training by given deadlines (e.g. SAI and DG)
- Promote safe working practices at all times
- Work closely with and take instructions from the Baggage Crew Chiefs responsible for that work area
- Conduct any relevant administrative duties
- Represent American Airlines by adhering to uniform standards and by adopting a customer-focused approach at all times
Who Can Apply For This Position
- For baggage weighing over 32kg, you will work as a team to lift it safely
- Be able to work as part of a small team
- Be able to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Be willing to work in a shifting environment (including weekends and Bank Holidays)
- Be reliable and punctual
- Comply with all American Airlines policies and procedures
- Have the ability to communicate both written and verbally to a high standard
- Hold a valid EU driving license and be willing and able to pass the HAL driving test
- Have a well-groomed appearance & adhere to uniform standards at all times
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : London Heathrow Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.