Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Associate Developer Job vacancy in Dallas. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Associate Developer
- Leverage cutting-edge technology to solve business problems in various departments at American Airlines
- Participate in all phases of the development process from inception through the transition
- Provide production support and be involved in the maintenance and small enhancement work
- Use object-oriented development tools to analyze, model, design, construct and test reusable objects. This includes developing applications, which may interface with other systems in an environment committed to Service Oriented Architecture
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Data Science, or related technical discipline
- Excellent communication & collaborative skills
- Desire to continuously learn
Job Details Company Name: American Airlines Location : Dallas Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.