Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in DFW Headquarters Building, Check out this Analyst/Senior Analyst Job vacancy in DFW Headquarters Building. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Analyst/Senior Analyst
- Develops creative proof-of-concept solutions that can be easily articulated to the IT organization for production
- Utilizes various programming languages to provide analyst tools to perform statistical research and analysis
- Utilize SQL and R to create tables, stored procedures, and process data to be utilized by Sales applications and reports
- Develop in R to manage to the version of data and to query terms from a database
- Utilize R markdown to create PDF documents
- Develop Python Scripts for data migration
- Maintains reliability of solutions by developing and implementing standards and/or processes for database maintenance, documentation, and configuration
- Creates and maintains documentation related to the company’s software solution and database environment
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar degree; or equivalent experience/training
- 3 years in a similar role and a motivated self-starter
- MIS or MBA/MS with a focus on business technology
- Working knowledge of scripting languages such as VBA, R, Python
- 5 years of development experience in an airline function
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : DFW Headquarters Building Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.