If You are Looking for Jobs in Melbourne, Check out this AME – Avionics Job vacancy in Melbourne. Over the years, our resilience through tough times has seen us navigate many obstacles. That’s no different today, as we work together to overcome the challenge we face.
At Component Maintenance Melbourne, your new position as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) at Avionics will see you performing maintenance, rectification, and modification on company and client aircraft components as per manufacturer/company specifications.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an AME – Avionics
- Previous aircraft maintenance experience, ideally in a component maintenance environment
- Currently, hold a Cert IV in Aeroskills Avionics or an Australian recognized equivalent qualification.
- Ability to meet Corporate and Divisional/Departmental Service Standards.
- Ability to comply with Corporate Occupational Health and Safety Responsibilities Standard.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- An excellent team worker with effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate a willingness to multi-skill and learn new technical and non-technical skills.
- We’ve worked hard to create a culture that will challenge and excite you – and give you the support you need to really go places.
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Melbourne Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.