If You are Looking for Jobs in LOS ANGELES, Check out this material Specialist Job vacancy in LOS ANGELES. The Materials Specialist maintains the Stores stock and works with other departments at the station to ensure an adequate supply of materials for aircraft maintenance.
Materials Specialists will receive, handle, store, and ship aircraft parts, equipment, and tooling as needed to other stations. Responsible for creating repair orders and shipping parts to repair vendors.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Material Specialist
- Transporting parts and materials between various locations, sorting and counting items, and preparing labels and related ticketing documents
- Appropriately issue materials and process returns+
- Reading and interpreting documents or instructions to build kits for use in aircraft heavy maintenance.
- This will include the assembly of parts and materials required to support heavy maintenance/modifications or induction aircraft, the performance of physical inventory counts, and the rotation of shelf-life-limited parts.
- Enter outstation inventory transactions into the inventory management system
- Package items for shipment and coordinate with shipping vendors for pick up
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to obtain certification in forklift
- Must successfully pass In-house Training, IATA or DOT-approved Hazardous Materials Training
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work varied shifts to include weekends and holidays
- Must be knowledgeable and capable of using Microsoft Office Suite at an Intermediate Level
- Must be able to read and understand English+
- Must be able to lift 70 LBS and push/pull up to 250 LBS with proper equipment
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : LOS ANGELES, CA Job Type : Full-Time