Website Allegiant Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in PITTSBURGH, Check out this Material Specialist Job vacancy in PITTSBURGH. The Materials Specialist maintains the Stores stock and works with other departments at the station to ensure an adequate supply of materials for aircraft maintenance.
Materials Specialists will receive, handle, store, and ship aircraft parts, equipment, and tooling as needed to other stations. Responsible for creating repair orders and shipping parts to repair vendors.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Material Specialist
- Grocery Store stocking experience a plus
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to obtain certification in forklift
- Must successfully pass In-house Training, IATA, or DOT-approved Hazardous Materials Training
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work varied shifts to include weekends and holidays+
- Must be knowledgeable and capable of using Microsoft Office Suite at an Intermediate Level
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Must be able to lift 70 LBS and push/pull up to 250 LBS with proper equipment
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace sometimes stressful environment
- Flexibility and agility skills
- Excellent verbal (telephone) communications skills
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Air Location : PITTSBURGH, PA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.