Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs Remote, Check out this Software Engineer Job vacancy in Remote. It should come as no surprise that we are recognized as one of Seattle’s most desirable companies for engineers and technology professionals.
Our culture of collaboration, history of launching industry-leading products, and experienced teams that work at the highest levels of software development help us to pioneer technologies that are creating an airline people love.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Software Engineer
- Engineers, tests, deploys and supports complex, full-stack, and mobile iOS customer-facing software applications.
- Ensures delivery of high-quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, test-driven development (TDD), and continuous integration/delivery.
- Actively engages in the technology industry; incorporating emerging technology into their day-to-day work.
- Develops an understanding and working knowledge of the team’s guest experience, business, and systems and creates solutions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2 years of experience in software engineering or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or an additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to collaborate with a variety of team members.
- Demonstrated passion for continuous learning and development.
Job Details Company Name: Alaska Airlines Location : Remote Job Type : Full-Time