Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Las Vegas, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Las Vegas.
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for assisting guests with travel needs at Alaska Airlines (AS). As a member of the passenger service team, this individual contributor role responds to guest inquiries and performs various tasks in ticketing, check-in, and boarding areas. This is a union-represented position.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Sell tickets and ensure cabin accommodations.
- Assist guests with travel needs (e.g., answering inquiries, ticketing, checking-in passengers, and boarding flights) in a fast-paced environment.
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Perform computer and paperwork tasks.
- Evaluate and prepare flights by arranging seat assignments and load, coordinating special meals, and upgrades.
- Process and secure passenger luggage.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- 6 months of customer service or community service experience.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, listening).
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts (e.g., weekends, holidays).
- Ability to participate in paid training.
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.