Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bellingham, Check out this Ramp & Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Bellingham. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp & Customer Service Agent
- Performs aircraft grooming and security searches.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., assisting and directing guests, making announcements, processing standby, and upgrade requests).
- Loads and offloads luggage and cargo with the use of conveyor belts.
- Process and secure guest luggage. Files and maintains luggage claims as necessary including damaged, delayed, and pilferage.
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Bellingham, Washington Job Type : Full-Time