Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Arlington, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Arlington. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take your place.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Sell tickets and ensure cabin accommodations.
- Perform computer, iPad, and paperwork tasks.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., checking flight tickets, assisting and directing passengers, making announcements, checking aircraft, and confirming cabin security).
- Process and secure passenger luggage.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts (e.g., weekends, holidays).
- Ability to participate in paid training.
- Must be able to push/pull 50 lbs.
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to to set procedures.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Arlington, Virginia Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.