Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in SeaTac, Check out this Reservations Agent Job vacancy in SeaTac. The Reservations Sales Agent (RSA) is responsible for assisting guests with information regarding fares, flight schedules, routings and policies at Alaska Airlines (AS), Horizon Air (QX), Sky West (OO) and our Alliance partners.
As a member of the reservations team, this individual contributor role verifies availability of space, confirms reservations and makes appropriate changes to reservations and tickets.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Reservations Agent
- Make new reservations and change existing reservations on scheduled domestic and international flights.
- Assist guests with technical website and mobile navigation needs.
- Handle guests’ questions, complaints, and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues with first interaction resolution.
- Operate within a variety of complex computerized systems to assist guests and daily operations.
- Proactively create a positive service-oriented environment for guests.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including a professional and pleasant phone demeanor, clear, pleasant, and courteous verbal and written communication using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation.
- Excellent communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, and listening).
- Demonstrated proficiency and agility with adopting, utilizing and navigating new and rapidly changing technologies and applications on handheld and other multi-media devices.
- Ability to work in a process-oriented environment.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : SeaTac, WA, USA Job Type : Full-Time