Website Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines Jobs – Flight Attendant Jobs in Washington, USA
- Uncompromising dedication to safety.
- Body size cannot exceed specific aircraft dimensions (example: jump seat, harness without modification, cabin aisle and emergency exits)
- Ability to meet the company’s grooming, uniform and appearance standards
- Ability to demonstrate the physical ability to perform the duties of a flight attendant
- Ability to relocate to any of our flight attendant bases: Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; Medford, OR; Boise, ID; Spokane, WA
- Basic computer literacy and comfort with technology.
- Flexible to work varied schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
- Must possess adaptability to perform a variety of duties and perform effectively under stress.
- Able to attend 5-6 weeks of paid training in Portland if selected.
- Possess and/or obtain a current passport with unlimited access in and out of the United States. Employees with non-U.S. passports also will need any appropriate travel documentation. Must be able to fly unrestricted in and out of Canada.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 21 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this job please visit usacareerpost.com.