Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Seattle. The Customer Service Agent (CSA) is responsible for assisting customers with baggage issues at Alaska Airlines (AS).
As a member of the Central Baggage Service team, the CSA supports delayed baggage recovery, resolution of damaged baggage, missing contents and left on board items.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Handles customer questions, complaints, and inquiries promptly via call, chat and written correspondence with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues.
- Supports internal customers (airport Customer Service Agents, Customer Care Representatives, Reservations Agents, other airline counterparts, etc.) with baggage-related issues.
- Operates within a variety of complex computerized systems to assist guests and daily operations.
- Conveys knowledge to customers of Alaska Airlines baggage policies.
- Performs other/related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must establish and maintain designated work area within the state of Washington.
- Must maintain at your own expense a dedicated telephone line and high-speed, hard wired internet connection.
- In-office time is required for initial training as well as periodically thereafter.
- Ability to work in an office and warehouse environment.
- Ability and willingness to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to routinely lift 50lb over head without assistance.
- Ability to work at a computer for 10+ hours per day.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, WA, USA Job Type : Full-Time