Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Portland, Check out this technical Training Instructor Job vacancy in Portland. Our M&E team has earned the FAA’s prestigious Diamond Award for almost 20 consecutive years — the only major carrier to receive the award for as many years, and the most of any airline. From our parts warehouse to the maintenance hangar, our Ready, SAFE, Go mindset prioritizes safety in all that we do — for our guests and coworkers. If you share our values of safety and excellence, we want to hear from you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Technical Training Instructor
- Presents initial indoctrination, systems, and recurrent training/certifications.
- Assists in tracking and maintaining the currency of qualifications and authorizations for maintenance personnel.
- Establishes syllabus and assembles information for the development of new or revised courses.
- Leverages experience and expertise to develop and conduct training that brings resolution to specific aircraft discrepancies.
- Conducts specialized and sub-systems training to familiarize maintenance personnel with new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains all assigned technical training department-controlled documents in current revision status.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience conducting aviation-related instruction, training, coaching, or on-the-job training.
- Effective communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, and listening).
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to multi-task and work independently with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an airport Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) badge.
- Ability to work all shifts as required
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Portland, Oregon Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.