Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Supervisor Inflight Training Job vacancy in Seattle. Important update for non-crew employees working at an airport or maintenance hangar.
Employees will be required to obtain a SIDA badge provided by the airport authority and maintain good standing in order to keep their SIDA badge. Review the SIDA Badge Requirements document for a comprehensive overview.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Monthly incentive pay plan
- Annual incentive pay plan
- Generous paid time off
- Travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.