Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs Remote, Check out this Enterprise System Engineer Job vacancy in Remote. It should come as no surprise that we are recognized as one of Seattle’s most desirable companies for engineers and technology professionals.
Our culture of collaboration, history of launching industry-leading products, and experienced teams that work at the highest levels of software development help us to pioneer technologies that are creating an airline people love.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Enterprise System Engineer
- Acts with advanced knowledge of the implementation and maintenance of Alaska Airlines IT Infrastructure.
- Applies advanced skills in multiple technical areas such as Containerization, Automation, Cloud Platforms, Hardware/Software Administration, Enterprise Architecture & Best Practices, and Security & Compliance to improve operational reliability and IT maturity.
- Helps define and implement best practices for pipelined automation, CI/CD & DevOps, containerization & Kubernetes orchestration.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2 years of technical IT experience, or related area.
- Ability to develop code using standard coding best practices.
- Experience with containerization, clustering, service mesh, and pipeline automation (Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, GKE, AKS, etc.).
- Experience with data center environments (AD, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, Cisco, F5, SCCM, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree, or an additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Ability to deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Experience with hosted cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Google, etc.).
- Experience with enterprise operating systems (Windows Server, Windows 10, Enterprise Linux, etc.).
Job Details Company Name: Alaska Airlines Location : Remote Job Type : Full-Time