Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Berlin, Check out this Airport Services Supervisor Job vacancy in Berlin. Supervise and control flight-handling activities such as Flight Editing, Check-in, Transfers, Boarding, etc., in order to ensure a high service standard. Achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time departure of flights.
Excellent skill to deal with flight delays, disruptions, denied boarding, etc. Deputize Airport Services Duty Officer and/or Airport Representative.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as airport Services Supervisor
- Facilitates the Ramp Handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fuels, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure. Works with all departments to ensure on-time performance.
- Provides support to Airport Services Duty Officer in case of Flight Disruptions, Misconnections, and Denied Boarding and ensures passengers are provided with all possible facilities. Ensures passengers are provided with full support during any disruption on their shift.
- Utilization of maximum resources by planning efficient duty allocation for Customer Service Agents. Ensures efficient use of manpower during duty period.
- Reviews aircraft allocations according to the Movement Signals / Late Arrivals / Loads etc. Ensures all departments are aware of operational messages and requirements
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- High computer literacy
- 5 years of job-related experience required
- Advanced Customer Relations training such as Passenger services (Altea), Baggage Services (World Tracer), Ground operations (GSM/GOM), Dangerous goods Regulations, weight and balance
- Sound knowledge of Amadeus Reservations & Ticketing, including ID/AD tickets (Industrial/Agent Discounted tickets)
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Berlin - BER, Germany Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.