If You are Looking for Jobs in Amsterdam, Check out this Airport Services Ramp Officer Job vacancy in Amsterdam. To oversee all aspects of outstation ramp operations to ensure these activities are carried out by Emirates operating procedures and safety standards, and local and international regulations.
Ensure the safe, efficient, and punctual delivery of operations on the ramp so that Emirates’ safety and compliance levels are upheld and enhanced, whilst protecting our reputation, as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s safety and security policies, standards, and procedures.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Services Ramp Officer
- Responsible for maintaining close working relationships with internal departments (EKAS & EK SkyCargo), Airport Authorities, Police, Security, and third-party contractors to ensure that all parties are informed and aware of changes in ground handling procedures.
- Manage and update the EKAS ramp operation reporting dashboard, producing and analyzing regular reports, identifying trends, benchmark performance, etc, and presenting these to appropriate stakeholders
- Undertake projects and duties from time to time, as advised by the Airport Services Manager, about operational processes, standards, and procedures throughout the Emirates Outstation Operation, thereby improving safety, efficiency, and quality of the services delivered at the station.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) / Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Oversee and regularly audit SLA adherence with all airport service providers, ensuring a measurable and deliverable set of standards (KPIs) are maintained and delivered at all times.
- Establish new standards as/when needed to improve overall performance.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Comprehensive knowledge of airport ramp handling functions.
- Competent in the use of IT systems with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (emails)
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Dutch Other.
- Ground Handling experience in areas of Aircraft loading, Weight & Balance, Load Control, and Documentation.
- Knowledge and Training of Dangerous Goods Regulations (Cat 10)
- Experience with ALTEA or similar systems
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Amsterdam, Netherlands Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.