If You are Looking for Jobs in Abidjan, Check out this Airport Services Officer Job vacancy in Abidjan. Ensure a safe, efficient, cost-effective, and timely airport operation so that Emirates? image, reputation, and customer service levels are maintained and enhanced, as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety, and security policies, standards, and procedures.
Planned, organize, and control all aspects of the overall operation including effective coordination of all internal and external departments such as Handling Agents, caterers, other airlines, and various authorities at the airport, to ensure customers are provided with a high level of service. Manage and supervise staff on duty ensuring that the relevant areas of the operation are fully covered and assuming responsibility for running the Station during the absences of the Airport Services Manager.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Services Officer
- Analyze anticipated operational problems such as overbookings, adverse weather conditions, delays, cancellation of flights, crew flight time limitations, etc., undertaking necessary remedial action to ensure disruptions are minimized and the customer service levels are not impacted.
- Ensure that Handling Agent, caterers, and other service providers are fully briefed regarding Emirates.
- Manage and administer all operational/supervisory activities on a shift basis and ensure appropriate control of processes related to document and information consolidation (revenue documents, cargo, handling reports, etc) in order to safeguard revenues, and operational data and avoid discrepancies.
- Undertake projects from time to time as advised by the Airport Services Manager in relation to operational standards and procedures thereby improving efficiency and quality of service delivered at the station. Assist ASM in ERP (Emergency Response Planning) and other related tasks.
- Assist the Airport Services Manager in preparing and maintaining the staff duty roster preparing the staff annual leave plan as necessary and ensuring staffing levels are optimized.
- Assist the ASM in the Employee Regulation Programme and in conducting staff performance reviews in line with Performance Matters (i.e. setting staff’s objectives and development plan) and support, coach, and guide staff members to ensure maintenance of customer service and other standards such as grooming.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum `A’ Level or equivalent (Higher Secondary School).
- Working knowledge of Reservations/Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods Regulations & Weight & Balance.
- Knowledge of Baggage Tracing and Claims Handling.
- Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Customer Services and Ground Operations.
- Customer handling / Operations including at least 3 years in a supervisory position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-mail / Excel advantageous and local languages.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and required local language.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire Job Type : Full-Time