If You are Looking for Jobs in Manchester, Check out this Airport Services Officer Job vacancy in Manchester.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Services Officer
- Deploy available resources to the best advantage in order to satisfy Customer and operational
- Analyze anticipated operational problems such as overbookings, adverse weather conditions, delays, cancellation of flights, crew flight time limitations, etc., undertaking necessary remedial action to ensure disruptions are minimized and the customer service levels are not impacted.
- Undertake various administrative duties delegated by Airport Services Manager including attending various meetings as directed and ensuring Emirates interests/requirements are appropriately represented at such meetings.
- Assist the ASM in the Employee Regulation Programme and in conducting staff performance reviews in line with Performance Matters (i.e. setting staff’s objectives and development plan) and support, coach, and guide staff members to ensure maintenance of customer service and other standards such as grooming.
- Ensure that Handling Agent, caterers, and other service providers are fully briefed regarding Emirates’ requirements for the day’s operation including any special handling, and update this information as necessary in order to ensure a smooth operation and avoid unnecessary expenditure and inconvenience to our customers.
- Assist the Airport Services Manager in preparing and maintaining the staff duty roster in preparing the staff annual leave plan as necessary and ensuring staffing levels are optimized.
- Monitoring of all operational units (Customer Services, Ticket desk, Ramp, and Lounge). Establish a regular reporting mechanism to ensure there is timely and consistent monitoring of service delivery, across operations. Monitor KPIs for service performance and ensures that these KPIs are met consistently by each unit.
- Undertake projects from time to time as advised by the Airport Services Manager in relation to operational standards and procedures thereby improving efficiency and quality of service delivered at the station. Assist ASM in ERP (Emergency Response Planning) and other related tasks.
- Ensure Passenger Service and Ground Operations Manual updates are communicated and adhered to, internally and by relevant service providers. Promote a continuously improving culture of safety, with open reporting of safety deficiencies, human factor issues, and compliance with local laws to uphold the delivery of safe and secure operations.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum ‘A’ Level or equivalent
- Experience in supervising, guiding, coaching, and motivating staff
- Knowledge of Baggage Tracing and Claims Handling
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-mail / Excel advantageous
- Advanced skills in customer service delivery
- Working knowledge of Reservations/Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control System
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods Regulations & Weight & Balance.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Manchester, UK Job Type : Full-Time