If You are Looking for Jobs in Munich, Check out this Airport Services Officer Job vacancy in Munich.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Services Officer
- Analyzing anticipated operational problems such as overbookings, adverse weather conditions, delays, cancellation of flights, crew flight time limitations, etc., undertaking necessary remedial action to ensure disruptions are minimized and the passenger service levels are not impacted.
- Assisting the Airport Services Manager in preparing the staff annual leave plan as necessary and ensuring staffing levels are optimized.
- Assisting the ASM in the Employee Performance Management process and in conducting staff performance reviews in line with Performance Matters (i.e. setting staff’s objectives and development plans) as well as supporting, coaching, and guiding staff members to ensure maintenance of passengers service and other standards, such as grooming.
- Ensuring the Handling Agent, caterers, and other service providers are fully briefed regarding Emirates’ requirements for the day’s operation including any special handling, and update this information as necessary in order to ensure a smooth operation and avoid unnecessary expenditure and inconvenience to our passengers.
- Controlling expenditure on damaged baggage replacement and lost baggage claims and delegation of baggage claims processing to Supervisors/ASAs to ensure all of the baggage services aspects are processed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Undertaking projects from time to time as advised by the Airport Services Manager in relation to operational standards and procedures, thereby improving efficiency and quality of service delivered at the station.
- Assisting the ASM in ERP (Emergency Response Planning) and other relevant tasks.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Advanced level of education or equivalent
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German
- This is a full-time working position.
- Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Germany. The Company will not provide assistance with obtaining work permits.
- Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Passenger Services and Ground Operations
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods Regulations & Weight & Balance, Baggage Tracing, and Claims Handling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word/Excel