Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Sialkot, Check out this Airport Services Manager Job vacancy in Sialkot. The Airport Services Manager has oversight of both the operations and administrative responsibilities at the station level. The roles ensure that the operations run smoothly and cost-effectively whilst conforming to safety and security requirements.
Essential to this role is ensuring that customers are provided with the Qatar Airways 5 Star service promise, thus creating a competitive advantage for Qatar Airways in all ground products and services.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Services Manager
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the station and acting as a liaison between airport service providers, government agencies & authorities, and QR senior management.
- Supports in the preparation of annual budget proposals for the station.
- Manages station performance (KPI and SPI) and station readiness to any audit requirement both internal and external.
- Supports new station start-up when required and conducts GHA Technical assessment.
- Responsible for the Station’s Operations, Safety and Security, Business and Contingency Plans, and Emergency and Accidents Response.
- Ensures that the overall airport operations meet QR’s standard, policies, and procedure and conforms to aviation regulatory requirements.
- Establishes the department or team’s objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 6 years of job-related experience
- Relevant experience as an Airport Manager with a major airline.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Able to foster teamwork among team members.
- Extensive overall knowledge of all areas of airport operations
- Very good command of the English language.
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Sialkot - SKT, Pakistan Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.