Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Paris, Check out this Airport Services Duty OfficerJob vacancy in Paris. In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers, and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard. You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and an on-time department of flight.
You will also have overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager. You will also ensure the punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Services Duty Officer
- Ensuring that passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to the safety and security standard
- Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift, in order to optimize utilization and maintain staff morale and discipline
- Ensuring proper allocation of manpower and resources in the airport operation
- completing checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained
- Resolving customer problems and complaints while on duty and working with all departments including Customer Relations to provide resolutions for complaint handling
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at a supervisory level.
• Strong background in Airport or GHA Operations
• Good understanding of Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety, and Security Procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA.
• Overall knowledge of airport functions within passenger and baggage handling, weight and balance, and dangerous goods regulations.
• Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Paris - CDG, France Job Type : Full-Time