If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Airport Services Agent Job vacancy in Dallas. Working under the direction of senior Airport Services colleagues, to represent Emirates and enhance customer service to both arriving and departing customers.
Ensure all operational criteria are completed within specified time frames as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety, and security policies, standards, and procedures.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Services Agent
- Provide assistance to passengers on arrival and departure, ensuring high quality and professional passenger service is maintained at all times. These include ascertaining the requirements of various categories of passengers such as unaccompanied minors, passengers with reduced mobility, etc. ensuring appropriate special services and facilities are provided to meet the special service requirements of the passengers.
- Coordinate the airport operation of chauffeur-driven limousines for eligible passengers after arrival, and open the Emirates arrival information desk.
- Provide cover in the absence of the senior team members during leave/sickness/training as directed by the Airport Services Officer or another senior colleague.
- To create and maintain appropriate record and filing systems for easy retrieval and proper maintenance of records.
- Assist in dealing with problems such as delays, disruptions, excess baggage, or denied boarding including implementation of ‘Options’ within the guidelines provided by the Senior Staff on Duty in order to retain Passenger confidence and loyalty. Also, ensure eligible passengers are provided with accommodation and transport as per applicable procedures.
- Support and cover the Emirates Ticket Desk, where applicable, and undertake ticketing/reservation duties to ensure seamless service to passengers.
- Admin Accountabilities (back-office duties)
- Undertake various administrative functions as directed from time to time by the Airport Services Manager/Airport Services Officer/Airport Services Supervisor.
- Plan & assist with the execution of ad hoc projects/assignments liaising with relevant internal/external stakeholders and providing updates to management on the progress and of any concerns that need escalation.
- Coordinate with service suppliers for regular, preventive, or in the event of breakdown of office equipment. Ensure all deficiencies are accurately reported/logged and corrective action is taken to maintain to EK standard of service.
- To ensure that correct action is taken by the GHA in respect of any AHL or OHD on the flight and ensure that subsequent follow-up action is taken and that passengers are kept informed.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum ‘O’ Level or equivalent
- Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 2 years’ Airline Industry experience is required.
- Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Passenger Services and Ground Operation
- Knowledge of Basic Fares and Ticketing would be advantageous
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Local Language
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dallas, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time