Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Houston, Check out this Airport Operations Supervisor Job vacancy in Houston. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines! We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and expansive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Operations Supervisor
- Set expectations with front-line co-workers and gain their dedication to acting in accordance with Company guidelines and union agreements
- Engage front-line co-workers to deliver excellent customer service and a timely quality product – for example, participate in briefings, and develop team communications
- Develop skills of front-line co-workers by coaching on performance, as it relates to customer service and products
- Provide technical mentorship and interpret company guidelines and procedures and/or union agreements to assist employees in performing functional tasks and to ensure that safety, security, and service are delivered consistently
- Identify issues and engage in structured problem solving to assist front-line co-workers in accomplishing work
- Conduct trend analyses, review turn compliance index statistics, and take actions to address items, not on track – lead performance dialogues with front-line co-workers to review metrics, performance boards, and issues boards
- Develop and implement standard work and continuous improvement processes
- Set expectations with co-workers with regard to performance standards including consistent and outstanding delivery of service and product
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Safety orientation
- Conflict resolution and decision making, with the ability to lead
- Experience collaborating and working alongside Union personnel
- Proficient in IT systems and common software appropriate to workgroup
- Eye For Business/Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Houston,TX,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.