If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Airport Operations Crew Job vacancy in Chicago.
The Airport Operations Crew provides award winning customer service to Customers in the airport. The Crewmember checks-in and verifies Customers’ personal identification; tags, lifts, and handles Customer luggage; books, sells, and verifies flight reservations; meets and assists with flight arrivals and departures; helps prepare aircraft cabin for departure; coordinates Customer boarding and deplaning; assists Customers with special needs; and complies with any ad-hoc requests as needed. Individuals must excel at serving Customers and be comfortable speaking on a public address system, using computers and airport equipment.
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English
- Successfully complete a customer service assessment
- Must be able to adhere to JetBlue Uniform Policy Manual Standards
- Able to travel and/or work variable hours, flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Experience using a mouse, computer, keyboard and basic word processing, email and office applications
- Must be able to use handheld radios and microphones to communicate with operations and make all terminal announcements
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- At least eighteen (18) years old
- One (1) year customer service or sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test