Website SkyWest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Prescott, Check out this Airport Operations Agent Job vacancy in Prescott. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment full of variety that also requires critical thinking and multi-tasking skills? SkyWest is hiring immediately for entry-level Cross Utilized Agents! No prior experience in aviation is required.
As a Cross Utilized Agent, you will provide excellent front-line service to our passengers. The result is a rewarding opportunity to learn many different facets of the SkyWest operation. Come join our Prescott, AZ team!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Operations Agent
- Loading/unloading customer luggage, airfreight, and company mail on/off aircraft
- Greeting passengers, issuing tickets, providing seat assignments, checking baggage, boarding flights, and re-booking passengers, all in a prompt and friendly manner
- Marshaling aircraft in and out of the ramp area
- Servicing aircraft as needed
- Escorting passengers and special needs customers safely and courteously
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement background check and drug screen
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
Job Details Company Name : SkyWest Airlines Location : Prescott, Arizona Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.skywest.com.