If You are Looking for Jobs in Zurich, Check out this Cargo Agent Job vacancy in Zurich.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cargo Agent
- Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, including build instruction, maximization of available space, load control, safety, and ad hoc flight instruction
- Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate, and efficient manner; resolving any customer queries
- Complete administrative duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer, including data entry, statistics, and reports
- Monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown; resolving any related issues in a timely manner.
- Update flight handling reports including identification and monitoring of irregularities and discrepancies
- Dispatch post-flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner.
- Provide support in cargo commercial activities as required.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong numeracy and communication skills
- A passion for aviation, ideally with some experience with an Airline, forwarding or handling Company
- PC-based skills including MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Pleasant telephone manner and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with high attention to detail.
- Fluency in English and either French or German
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Zurich, Switzerland Job Type : Full-Time