If You are Looking for Jobs in Washington, Check out this Cargo Manager Job vacancy in Washington. To create maximum awareness in the market and to maintain sales and service standards according to company procedure, in order to optimise revenue, tonnage and yield.
Responsible for all aspects of control of export and import operations within the territory.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cargo Manager
- Through pro-active communication, ensure agents and other customers are apprised of Emirates Sky Cargo products, services, and e-business capabilities, thereby contributing to enhanced customer service standards, repeat business and customer loyalty.
- Coordinate with cargo employees, handling agents, airport authorities and other suppliers to ensure that they are conversant with EK’s operational requirements and procedures in order to maximise cargo uplifts and optimise the utilisation of capacity with the requisite service standards, cost efficiencies and revenue generation.
- Disseminate information and procedures relating to the acceptance and carriage of air cargo to customers within the territory to ensure compliance with policy and safety standards.
- Ensure compliance with company and industry rules, policies and procedures for safe, secure and efficient operations.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of the local area cargo environment
- Proven ability to lead and develop staff
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- PC based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail/ Powerpoint
- Valid driving license
- Fluency in English and the language of the country you are working is essential
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Washington, DC, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.