Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Salt Lake City, Check out this Ramp Agent/Fleet Service Agent Job vacancy in Salt Lake City. Fleet Service Agents perform the handling of items on and off aircraft, carts, containers, and trucks.
transporting items between terminals and aircraft; receiving, delivering, weighing and documenting of cargo in a cargo specific facility (warehouse) or a loading dock area.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent/Fleet Service Agent
- Tow and pushback aircraft from gates
- Service aircraft lavatories and water ports
- Clean interior of aircraft when needed
- Position beverage and luggage carts around the ramp area
- Works outdoors in various weather conditions
- Work shifts that include irregular and/or extended hours, weekends and holidays.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Good communication skills.
- People-oriented and highly motivated, with a positive and cooperative attitude
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Salt Lake City Job Type : Full-Time