Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Quebec City, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Quebec City. We have an exciting opportunity for you! Air Canada is looking for Ramp Agents (Station Attendants) to join our airside operations team at the Quebec City Airport.
There are lots of variables involved in this stimulating position, so you’ll need to be highly adaptable as you’ll be playing a key part in ensuring that our aircraft are ready for a safe. secure and on-time departures.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- As a Ramp Agent (Station Attendant), you will be managing baggage and freight, plus operating a variety of equipment. You will also be:
- Driving and operating aircraft servicing vehicles and equipment
- Preparing aircraft for arrival and departure.
- Marshaling or towing aircraft to gate positions for passenger boarding and deplaning
- On-loading and off-loading cargo/mail to and from our aircrafts
- There are also several support positions within the operation
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Availability to work in shifts
- Able to lift heavy objects weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms)
- A valid driver’s license
- Available to attend two (2) to four (4) weeks of full-time mandatory training
- Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card
- Medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Quebec City, QC, Canada Job Type : Full-Time