Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Killeen, Check out this Fit Center Coordinator Job vacancy in Killeen from Alaska Airlines Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2 years of experience in customer service or a related area.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule based on business needs.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds and maneuver up to 50 pounds.
- Strong retail math skills including budgeting and computing ratios and rates to identify trends in inventory usage and spending.
- Demonstrated commitment to delivering outstanding customer service, and ability to be friendly, knowledgeable, and polite in all situations.
- Detailed-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to multi-task and work independently and as a part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication (e.g., verbal, written, and listening) and presentation skills.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What You Have to do as a Fit Center Coordinator
- Provides input on opportunities for improvement to team policies and procedures to reduce costs for the company.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of relevant policies across Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air uniform programs, providing accurate information and guidance to uniformed employees.
- Follows established procedures, with additional research, to maintain uniform supplier customer service scripts and ensure the supplier is current on uniform policy and aware of any changes.
- Ensures supplier’s uniform ordering website works properly while also identifying any changes that may impact the website and working with the vendor to resolve them.
- Coordinates the day-to-day operations of Fit Center including program reporting, leading new hire uniform fit sessions, providing insight on uniform issues, and answering employee uniform questions.
- Performs uniform program projects, gathering data from internal and external stakeholders, communicating directly with leaders and stakeholders, developing survey questions, collecting feedback, and providing recommendations.