Website Qatar Airways
This role will be involved in providing customer service functions in liaison with relevant stakeholders while contributing toward meeting and exceeding the set targets. Ensure the smooth operation flow of cargo through acceptance and management of bookings. Identify the needs and improve customer service performance for the local station. If You are Looking for Jobs in Hong Kong, Check out this Sr. Cargo Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Hong Kong.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr. Cargo Customer Service Agent
- Ensure full compliance at all times with safety and security regulations and procedures as per host state and company requirements.
- Maintain close coordination between QR departments, customers, and third parties to ensure shipments are transferred and delivered on time and correct priority is given to shipments.
- Identify needs and improve cargo sales and operational performance for local stations.
- Distribute QR official notifications to concerned parties, both internal and external.
- Create awareness of QR Cargo products and services among existing and potential customers, as well as internal stakeholders.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Coordinate service recovery measures and implement corrective actions, when required, ensuring appropriate communication to relevant stakeholders.
- Record updates on backlog/critical situations to avoid complaints from customers.
- Coordinate between QAS, QR, and outstations on a shipment requiring special handling/attention to ensure smooth movement of cargo, when required.
- Make bookings with OAL/Trucking companies and make use of SPA contracts to ensure satisfactory service to offline destinations, whenever required.
- Interact via telephone with freight forwarders, direct shippers and/or consignees, typical telesales functions, assist customer queries, rate quotations, and optimize the commercial functions related to export booking/forwarding/delivery while setting a high standard of service.
- Provide booking list to GHA within the agreed time frame, to effect on-time departure of flights.
- Contribute to maximizing revenue through efficient allocations in relation to reservations with Revenue Management.
- Accept bookings for cargo sales and ensure they are properly fed into the cargo IT system according to airline instructions as per CSM.
- Liaise between sales team members and Revenue Management to ensure each reservation is properly allocated per flight.
- Generate services reports including preparation system accounting updates on every flight departure.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Qualification with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Knowledge of the Cargo Reservation and tracking system.
- Command of English language
- Customer service and interpersonal skills.
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Hong Kong Job Type : Full-Time