Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Frankfurt, Check out this Airport job in Frankfurt from Air Canada. Support cargo operations and office administration requirements in Frankfurt.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High level of interpersonal skills to establish and maintain excellent relationships with internal/external customers as well as partners.
- Good airfreight industry knowledge.
- Good knowledge of office automation tools (e.g. MS Office)
- Driving license (preferable)
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made, and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
- Two years of related work experience
- Good time management skills
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cargo Operations Agent
- Accept dangerous goods for transport by Air Canada in accordance with Company, Transport Canada, and Civil Aviation Administration of Germany regulations
- Implement load plan and coordinate with warehouse/ramp team to ensure the best use of available space/weight for each flight
- Make S4A/smart load entries. Monitor and coordinate ramp activities
- Answer inquiries from customers regarding cargo handling/packaging requirements and special services
- Manage station ULD inventories and liaise with Cargo Network Control YYZ to ensure that sufficient equipment is available in Frankfurt at all times to support both passenger and cargo operations
- Handle irregularities and operational disruptions
- Monitor the ULD build-up of high value / hi-tech product shipments to prevent incidents of pilferage while goods are within the cargo terminal facility
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time