Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Cedar Rapids, Check out this Quality Assurance Intern Job Vacancy in Cedar Rapids from Southwest Airlines Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and complete assignments with tight deadlines
- Progress toward a Bachelor’s degree in Aviation, Auditing, Safety Management, Data Collection, Data Analysis, or Program Management with an emphasis in Auditing required.
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time student (minimum 12 credit hours)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail required
- Demonstrates and maintains an extremely high regard for confidential, proprietary, and sensitive company information
- Maintained 3.0 or above cumulative GPA
- Possess general PC skills and be able to use Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to develop and present data & information (i.e. Pivot Tables, complex data analysis) with the ability to produce reports (written, charts, graphs)
- Familiarity with Quickbase and Tableau preferred
- Participation in industry-related organizations and clubs preferred
- Ability to stay organized and manage multiple and concurrent assignments
- Ability to work independently and the willingness to function as a part of a Team
- Works well in a culture that is open, direct, respectful, courteous, and compassionate
- Quick learner, self-motivated, team-oriented, with a sense of humor.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Quality Assurance Intern
- Conduct observations of training classes.
- Collect and analyze data and information effectively.
- Prepare and maintain audit data.
- Being part of meetings with management to gain an understanding of certain business processes.
- Analyze and provide audit results and present them to Leadership and key stakeholders.
- Utilize existing applications to record audit data.