Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bournemouth, Check out this Airport job in Bournemouth from Virgin Atlantic. At Virgin Atlantic, we’re just as passionate as we’ve always been about becoming the most loved travel company. One thing we know for sure – this last year has shown that when we combine our brand with the power of amazing people, we make something truly magical.
Virgin Atlantic is still proudly flying, creating the same fabulous flight experience we’re famous for, and we’re busily laying the foundations for a profitable future. We know that the right people are key to creating success – so we’re looking for someone brilliant to join our team and help us achieve our vision. Perhaps that’s you? We’d love to find out.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Advisor – Personal Travel
- But it doesn’t stop there, we are always looking at ways we can blow our customers away and create those magic moments throughout their journey. As a single point of contact, you’ll have the opportunity to actively promote our fantastic products, form relationships, and really get to exceed their expectations- Keeping them coming back for more.
- Working alongside our established award-winning Retail Team, who share your passion and dedication for delivering outstanding customer service. Your aim will be to inspire and build handcrafted holidays to match their interests, tastes, and spending.
- Alongside exceptional customer service, you will work towards monthly sales targets given to you by your manager.
- We are not just travel agents; we’re dream makers and groundbreakers. Now more than ever this is pivotal to our success and return to profitability!
- The store is open between Monday- Sunday, 09.00 am and 8.00 pm with the requirement to work 37.5 hours per week on early, late, and weekend shifts.
- Tenacious, creative, and determined in exceeding your monthly target.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to really listen and understand what our customer wants.
- Self-driven and motivated to manage your own time effectively.
- You care for our customers and will be driven by their happiness.
- Collaborative and adaptable in an ever-changing environment, becoming part of a close-knit team.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the travel industry with first-hand experience with long-haul products.