Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Boston, Check out this Airport job in Boston from Air Canada.
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork, and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, In anticipation of future openings, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Receive and answer inquiries from the public, other airlines, agencies, and Company employees.
- Receive, deliver and process cargo, mail, and COMAT.
- Compute cargo rates and tariffs, book shipments, and provide customers with relevant information including Customs requirements.
- Handle and account for cash/documents in accordance with Company regulations.
- Process information in the Company’s automated cargo tracking and accounting system in accordance with Company requirements.
- Physically handle Cargo/Mail/COMAT manually or by machine (e.g., forklift).
- Pick up or take delivery of and sign the receipt for aircraft spare parts from other carriers to be used on Company aircraft.
- Drive Company vehicles.
- Inform staff either verbally or in writing, as required, of changes in rules, methods, or procedures.
- Collect and compile statistical data.
- Accept and process Hazardous/Restricted material shipments in accordance with Company and Governmental rules and regulations.
- Investigate damaged or incomplete shipments and complete bad order reports as required.
- Must have the ability to use tact, good judgment, and initiative.
- Must be capable of expressing self in a clear and pleasant manner.
- Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision.
- Must be able to lift seventy (70) lbs unaided.
- Must have a valid passport to travel for training in Canada
- Must be eligible to obtain necessary credentials and clearances including FAA, TSA, Port Authority, U.S. Customs Seals, and U.S. Postal. Note that in order to obtain a customs seal, you must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Must, after training, be able to use the Company’s automated cargo tracking and accounting system.
- Must wear the Company uniform as prescribed and conform to Company grooming standards.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to operate Company vehicles and machinery.
- Must be able to stand or sit for extended periods of time.