Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Kahului, Check out this Airport Guest Service Agent Job vacancy in Kahului. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Minimum 18 years old
- Possess at least a high school diploma or equivalent education
- Valid driver’s license issued in the United States (driver’s permits and provisional driver’s licenses not allowed)
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. when checking in guests’ bags
- Ability to accept any work shift awarded
- Ability to fulfill comprehensive background checks and fingerprinting to satisfy company security requirements and obtain various clearances to work at the airport (SIDA, Customs, USPS as applicable)
- Covering tattoos with makeup, bandages, or wearing a long-sleeved shirt under the short-sleeved standard uniform piece is not acceptable
- Ability to complete a pre-employment drug test and if hired, random drug testing
- No visible body art. Visible is considered anything seen while wearing a Hawaiian Airlines standard uniform piece (short-sleeved shirt or blouse), including but not limited to the neck area and above, any visible areas with arms lifted above the head, or any visible areas while in a crouching position.
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Kahului, HI 96732, USA Job Type : Full-Time