If You are Looking for Jobs in Des Moines, Check out this Airport Agent Job vacancy in Des Moines. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Agent
- Guide and direct incoming and outgoing aircraft on the taxiway to ensure that they are entering or leaving their gate safely and on time.
- Drive ground equipment such as tugs to help the plane push in/out of the gate, belt loaders to help load baggage, and bag carts to deliver the baggage to the claim area or the connecting flight.
- Load, unload, sort, and appropriately transfer passenger baggage, cargo/freight, and company materials. Some of these items can weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure a safe and on-time departure.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Must be willing and able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Possess a valid, unexpired, and unsuspended state driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered for this role
- Ability to work rotating shifts including days, overnights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
Job Details Company Name : Des Moines Location : US-IA-Des Moines Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit us-envoyair.icims.com.