If You are Looking for Jobs in Tallahassee, Check out this Airline Job vacancy in Tallahassee from Emirates Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses and have experience working in Passenger Services and Ground Operations
- Experience in supervising, guiding, coaching, and motivating staff
- Working knowledge of Reservations/Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control System
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-mail / Excel advantageous
- Advanced skills in customer service delivery
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Minimum ‘O’ Level or equivalent
What You Have to do as a Supervisor Airport Services
- Ensure that all post-flight activity is completed correctly, including flight and related ticketing reporting, in order to protect Company revenue and to facilitate the handling of customers and dead load at an-route stations and destinations.
- Ensure that Handling Agent, Caterer, and other service providers are fully briefed regarding Emirates’ requirements for the day’s operation (including any special handling) and that this information is updated as necessary in order to ensure a smooth and cost-effective operation and that any inconvenience to our customers is minimized.
- Undertake various administrative functions and other duties as directed from time to time by the Airport Services Manager or Airport Services Officer.
- Process all baggage claims and control expenditure on damaged baggage replacements and lost baggage claims as per applicable procedures and in a timely manner.
- Support, coach, and develop airport services agents and other relevant personnel to ensure that they are fully briefed/debriefed on the operational requirements and provide the required Customer service levels.
- Assist the ASM in conducting staff performance reviews in line with Performance Matters (i.e. setting staff’s objectives and development plan) and support the PM process by ensuring feedback is provided to staff PM reviews within stipulated time limits.
- Carry out credit card verification and Travel documents check diligently.
- Deploy available resources to the best advantage in order to satisfy Customer and operational requirements arising during each duty period.
- Analyze anticipated operational problems such as overbookings, adverse weather, delays, cancellation of flights, crew flight time limitations, etc., and undertake remedial and proactive action in line with relevant procedures to mitigate disruption to customers.
- Conduct regular self-audits to ensure Emirates specified standards on products, services, policies, and procedures are followed consistently. Conduct various audits as directed by HQ and ensure timely reporting and corrective actions on non-conformance.
- Play a key role in emergency response planning, exercising, and if ever activated, coordinate and work with appropriate stakeholders to react to an incident.