Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Newark, Check out this Airline Job vacancy in Newark from Spirit Airlines Careers.
The Benefits Specialist is a position responsible for leading the delivery of day-to-day Benefits support and education to Spirit Team Members. As a Spirit Benefits Specialist, you will play a critical role in the success of the HR Care Center and will serve as a Subject Matter Expert for Team Members regarding Spirit Benefits and general HR support.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Able to work under pressure of near 100% accuracy while meeting inflexible deadlines.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service support to internal and external team members, while proactively understanding customer needs and meeting them without adding costs or complexity.
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining relationships at all levels, collaborating with others across business, function, geographical boundaries, and with third-party vendors.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess a drive for perfection in design and execution.
- Highly organized and disciplined. Can manage multiple projects.
- Builds and executes effective standard processes and metrics to track both process and results. Not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; drives to finish everything he/she starts.
- Has a high level of integrity, confidentiality, ethics, and discretion. Is direct and open, and builds and sustains relationships with all stakeholders. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Uses process and results in metrics to identify strengths and weaknesses and acts with extraordinary speed to improve. Creates transparency of performance, insight, and action for all stakeholders.
- General knowledge of HR functions and processes with special emphasis on Health, Welfare Benefits Administration, Retirement Plan Administration, Claims Administration, and Life Event & Open Enrollment Processing.
- 1-3 Years’ Experience.
- Ability to support cost-effective Benefits service delivery through process design, execution, and metrics.
What You Have to do as a Benefits Specialist
You will play an essential role in understanding the challenges and questions that Team Members have with their Benefits and provide that feedback to drive improvement. The overall objective of this role is to provide a broad range of Benefits services to Spirit Airlines Team Members (TMs).
- Provide excellent Customer Service to all Team Members that engage with the various HR mailboxes and
- Handle Team Member inquiries efficiently and expeditiously. Able to explain benefit plan design, the enrolment process, and resolution of coverage/claims issues to team members with little to no understanding of benefit plans.
- Telephone lines. Must be customer-driven and able to answer all level 1 team member questions pertaining to health benefit plans, ancillary benefit plans, travel benefits, retirement plans, workers’ compensation, and FMLA/LOA. Must be comfortable in dealing with all levels of team members and both unionized and non-union workgroups while maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality.
- Assist with new hire orientations and support Open Enrolment activities and presentations.
- May assist with ad hoc projects related to benefits.