Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Aircraft Maintenance Mechanic Job vacancy in Los Angeles. Provides Legendary Customer Service by servicing and maintaining aircraft to ensure an airworthy fleet that will sustain an on-time flight schedule.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Aircraft Maintenance Mechanic
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company.
- The work of the Mechanic shall include all work generally recognized as Mechanic’s work performed by the Company in its airline operations in and about Company shops, maintenance bases
- maintenance stations–including, but not limited to–checks, dismantling, overhauling, repairing, fabricating, assembling, welding, erecting, and painting all parts of aircraft, aircraft engines, radio equipment, instruments, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, and machine tool work in connection therewith.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Required: 2 years of Aircraft Maintenance
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License.
- Valid Federal A&P Certificates, as required by Federal Law
- Must be able to perform all job functions within cramped and confined spaces and in hazardous areas.
- Required: 1 Year Heavy jet aircraft of 12,500 lbs. or more within the past two years
- Must meet the recency of experience requirements of CFR 65.83
- Must be able to lift and move items of up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Los Angeles, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time