Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Halifax, Check out this Customer Experience Specialist Job vacancy in Halifax. Whether assisting our passengers at airport counters or gate locations, our Customer Sales and Service Agents play an important role in ensuring that our flights are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
Permanent full-time employment is 40 hours per week and permanent part-time employment can be scheduled for a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 32 hours per week. The current salary is $16/hr as per the collective agreement.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Experience Specialist
- Assist pre-boarding passengers and provide information on flight schedules and routes.
- Conduct passenger check-in.
- Prepare and issue tickets and boarding passes.
- Act as Ground Hosts and Hostesses.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with a strong commitment to teamwork.
- Proven problem resolution skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong customer focus gained through previous customer service experience.
- Accustomed to working within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring Safety First at all times.
- Bilingual (English and French).
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Halifax, NS, Canada Job Type : Full-Time